How to Sow Pink Rose Forget me Not Seeds
Bringing charm to any garden, the Forget Me Not is a popular choice for filling Spring bedding, and is often accompanied by other attractive additions such as wallflowers and tulips. The neat little plant forms masses of pretty rose pink flowers throughout early Summer upon which it readily self seeds. Spanning to approximately 6-8 inches, this Hardy Biennial is easy to cultivate and thrives in moist soil
Growing Pink Forget me Nots from Seeds
- In a well prepared seed-bed sow in late Spring to early Summer.Seeds will not germinate well in cold weather.
- For pot sown & outdoor sown plants, ensure full sun and temperatures of between 15-24 degrees.
- To achieve good ground cover, scatter sow in any border or area which has been well prepped.
- Sow thinly at approximately 3mm deep in drills at 30cm apart.
- Keeping moist, thin to 10cm between plants before transferring to the final flowering position in late Autumn