How to Sow Mixed Godetia Azalea Pink Seeds
Mixed godetia azalea, originates from western and north America. Frequently found in coastal hills and even up in the mountains. Pink godetia is known for being easy to grow, with its pastel bi-coloured flowers that bloom in abundance on stems. Reaching over 1m tall, which makes them ideal for the front of borders, pots and containers.
Sowing Guide for Mixed Godetia Azalea Pink from Seed
- Mixed godetia can be sown and grown indoors easily and will tolerate most soil types, giving them plenty of light and warmth.
- Sowing seeds directly outdoors after the last frost has passed, the ground has warmed up and is workable.
- Sow seeds on the top of worked soil and cover with a 1/8″ of fine soil keeping the soil moist but well drained.
- The germination period takes between 5 to 10 days depending on the temperature and water after long dry spells.
- Can be transplanted once seedlings reach a height of 2 to 3″ giving them a plant spacing of 4 to 6″.